MANUFACTURER: Meggitt Fuelling
Pressure Fuelling Nozzle – F116 – Meggitt Fuelling
- Mates with international standard bayonet adapter
- Floating nose seal tolerant to temperature or worn adapters – changeable with minimal disassembly
- Flexible lip nose seal (F117 type) available as option (mod N)
- Six slot connector and replaceable nose end available (mod Z)
- Poppet seal – modular replacement concept
- No copper or copper alloys used in contact with fuel
- Man-sized flow control handle made of high strength aluminium for ease of operation in all weather conditions
- Extra long 10-inch handles available – standard handles are 7-inches long. All handles of solid wrought aluminium
The F116 Nozzle is a medium weight Meggitt standard size nozzle designed for regular duty at commercial airports worldwide.
The F116 provides positive leak-tight connection to the aircraft adapter during fuelling operations.
In the basic configuration, it is furnished standard with a six-bolt mounting flanged inlet compatible with any one of several Meggitt swivels and HEPCV’s.
It has full length, high strength, solid bicycle-type handles, a man-sized flow control handle that is fully interlocked to prevent inadvertent spills, and a dust cap; all as standard equipment. When combined with a swivel and/or HECV it becomes a complete unit.
The F116 is, therefore, a family of nozzles out of which can be obtained the correct nozzle for the application.
- 40, 60, and 100 mesh strainers available
- Dry disconnect swivel assembly available
- Grounding cable and vacuum breaker optional
- 35, 45, 50 and 55 PSI HEPCV’s optional
- Pressure gauge available
Note: for heavy duty service use the Meggitt F117 nozzle