MANUFACTURER: Meggitt Fuelling
Pressure Fuelling Nozzle – F117 – Meggitt Fuelling
- Mates with international standard bayonet adapter
- Flexible-floating modular nose-poppet seal design tolerant to temperature, worn adapters and abuse
- Six slot connector and replaceable nose end available (mod Z)
- Heavy duty shell grips and double bolted handles standard
- No copper or copper alloys used in contact with fuel
- Man-sized flow control handle made of high strength manganese bronze for ease of operation in all weather conditions
- All handles, standard or extra long (10-inch) of solid wrought aluminium
- Rugged yet lightweight for heavy duty service
The F117 nozzle is designed to be used where heavy duty use is expected. The F117 provides a positive leak tight connection to the aircraft adapter during fuelling operations. In the basic configuration it is furnished standard with a six-bolt mounting flanged inlet compatible with any one of several Meggitt swivels and HECV’s.
It has full-length, high strength, solid bicycle-type handles, a man sized flow control handle that is fully interlocked to prevent inadvertent spills, heavy duty shell grips and a dust cap; all as standard equipment. When combined with a swivel and/or HECV it becomes a complete unit.
The F117 is therefore a family of nozzles out of which can be obtained the correct nozzle for the application The Meggitt F117 is available with two different inlet coupling-strainer sizes (diameter) and various inlet threads
- Grounding cable and vacuum breaker optional
- 35, 45, 50 and 55 PSI HEPCV’s optional ( hose end, pressure control valves )