MANUFACTURER: Meggitt Fuelling
Dry Break Quick Disconnects – F430355 and F430375 – Meggitt Fuelling
The F430355 and F430375 Dry Break Quick Disconnects are designed for use with underwing aircraft fueling nozzles.
This new design allows for periodic checking of in-line strainers and other assembly components without the need to drain the fuel from the hose. Utilizing a butterfly design, the Dry Breaks have a very low pressure drop.
- Designed to SAE specification AS5877
- Available with dual locking feature or without
- Available in 2.5” NPT and 2.5”BSPP options
- For use with F582E
- For use with all single point nozzles (F116, F117, and F145)
- Allows for hydrostatic testing of the hose without damaging the nozzle
- Seals easily replaced
- Maximum operating pressure -(300 psig), (20.68 bar)
- Operating temperature range –(- 28 to 165 F), (- 33 to 74C)