MANUFACTURER: Meggitt Fuelling
Hydrant Pit Valve – F352 and F353 – Meggitt Fuelling
Compatible with all hydrant couplers conforming to EI and API recommendations
- Fully complies to the third edition of the API/IP 1584 requirements
- ANSI 150 lb. rated flange mates 6-inch ANSI 300 lbs. flange (F352)
- Portions of valve are maintainable in PIT with valve under pressure
- Air deadman pilot control available
- Four mesh stone guard standard
- 20 mesh internal strainer optional
- 4-inch API outlet
- Six position product selection
- Fits in 18-inch diameter pit
- Available with dual pilot shutoff as a modification
- Unit meets NFPA 407 requirements
The Meggitt F352 hydrant valve is a lanyard operated 6-inch by 4-inch shutoff valve designed, tested, and found to fully comply with the requirements of the IP standard for aviation hydrant pit systems “Recommended Arrangements for New Facilities” dated April 1980.
The Meggitt F353 hydrant shutoff valve is similar to the F352 except it has a 4 inch ASA inlet flange and is nearly 4-inches shorter. The F352/F353 hydrants are provided with both an automatic and a manual means of closing off the main chamber to allow removal and maintenance of the servo assembly and strainer while the main valve is still under pressure.