- ATEX and PED certified
- Choice of carbon or stainless steel bodies
- All valve components are manufactured in stainless steel
- Fire safe to API 6FA
- Available in three body lengths and four flange configurations
- Compact design minimum face to face dimension of only 124.50 mm
- Operates as Emergency Shut-off Valve
The Meggitt Under Hydrant Valve is an essential parts of a Hydrant System.
Should the isolation feature in a hydrant valve become inoperative, a servicing valve offers
immediate local shutdown. This allows for removal or repair of the hydrant and alleviates
the need to shut down the hydrant system either fully or partially.
In addition, the valve provides an instant automatic shut down in the event of fire. This
emergency closure feature is triggered by a 93c = 199.4f fusible link