MANUFACTURER: Meggitt Fuelling
Jet Level Sensor, Internal Valves – Meggitt Fuelling
F614 4-inch valve, F620 6-inch valve
The Meggitt bottom loading system designed for aircraft refuellers utilizes the unique jet level sensor in conjunction with an internal valve. This system combines automatic bottom loading with off-loading (aircraft refuelling) through one valve.
Available in 4-and 6-inch sizes, the internal valves are built with modular pilots to allow the use of the internal valve as a standard off-loading valve only with easy conversion to bottom loading at a later date.
- No moving parts in high level control
- 4-inch internal valve mates NTT standard flange-removable from outside. 6-inch valve furnished with steel welding ring (mounting does not mate with NTT flange). Stainless steel ring optional
- Soft closure feature for surge control
- Loading and off-loading through one valve
- Fail closed system
- Lightweight design
- Air operation for off-loading
- Modular pilot construction for ease of maintenance.
- Low pressure loss: Bottom Loading – 4-inch – 4.5 psi at 600 gpm 6-inch – 4.5 psi at 1200 gpm Off-Loading – 4-inch – 1.5 psi at 600 gpm 6-inch – 0.75 psi at 1000 gpm
- Functions properly with inlet pressures to 200 psi
- Internal valves can also be used with F619 three-way float pilot valve valve