MANUFACTURER: Meggitt Fuelling
Float Pilot Valve – F610 – Meggitt Fuelling
The Meggitt float pilot valve is designed to withstand the vibration and road shock inherent in tank truck systems available in 2 and 3 way types. Many of these pilots were originally designed for use in aircraft and helicopter fuel systems, hence they are light, small, and rugged.
Meggitt float type pilot valves installed in one transport have logged well over three million miles without maintenance.
F610 Features and Notes:
- Refer to F602 for installation dimensions
- Float down – valve is closed
- Maximum system pressure -120 psi
- Viton seal suitable for air or fuel usage
- Lightweight rugged design
- Vibration and road shock resistant design
- Maintenance free – no rubber parts (except F610)
- Pre-check standard (except F610)
- Collector can be optional on F602, not needed on F610 and F619
- 2 way valve with float down to close (F610) or float up to close (F602)
- 3 way valve (F619) can be used in lieu of F613 jet level sensor if desired