MANUFACTURER: Meggitt Fuelling
6-inch Under-Hydrant Ball Valve – BVMY1000 – Meggitt Fuelling
Provides positive and safe isolation of the fuel hydrant line permitting safe maintenance and/or removal of the fuel hydrant valve.
- Fire safe tested to API607.
- Ensures minimum depth of the hydrant pit box.
- Eliminates the need for the use of the conventional 6-inch X 4-inch reducing pipe spool.
- Maybe used in-conjunction with all Meggitt and other approved fuel hydrant pit valves.
- Manufactured with 6-inch 300lb inlet flange and 4-inch 150lb outlet flange as standard
- Optional ratchet functioning valve operating lever to minimize space required in the hydrant pit.
- Valve is manufactured in accordance with up-to-date valve design standards and materials
- Manufactured with a steel body and stainless steel ball as standard.