MANUFACTURER: Meggitt Fuelling
4-inch Delivery Hose Swivels – F628 – Meggitt Fuelling
Meggitt has a line of delivery hose swivels that provide excellent swiveling characteristics and yet utilize no ball bearings.
Seals and bearings used in the F628 swivels are easily replaced facilitating maintenance.
Each Meggitt swivel has a main liquid seal, a Teflon bearing and a dust seal to prevent damage to the bearing and main seal from road dirt.
- No ball bearings or races to wear due to road vibrations – Teflon bearings used
- Dust seal protects main seal and bearing from road dirt
- Seals and bearings easily replaced
- 90° and 180° swivels available
- Single and double swivels available
- Standard Meggitt seals recommended for all commercial automotive and aircraft fuels – Viton® seals available
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- 150 psi working pressure
- NU flanges standard
- 4-inch female NPT and hose shank ends optional
- 4.5-inch diameter flow path
- Suitable for loading arm applications