MANUFACTURER: ECHA Microbiology
Incubator – ECHA Microbiology
The Incubator is a desk top, temperature-regulated chamber designed to maintain desired incubation temperatures for growth-based test kits. This easy-to-use, portable device is the ideal test kit accessory for any incubation requirements.
The Incubator allows you to effectively achieve and maintain the required temperatures for optimum incubation. While this accessory is not necessarily required when incubating test kits, it will provide the best results due to the temperature stability it can provide.
In terms of operating the unit, this can either be mains operated at 110V AC or 230V AC, or a 12V battery version is also available. The Incubator also has a dark translucent door so that light sensitive tests are not affected. However, this device is NOT cooled so will not produce an incubation temperature lower than ambient temperatures.
Required incubation temperatures will vary depending on the test kit being used and on the temperature of the system being tested, so it is important that the Incubator you use has the felixbility to achieve a range of temperatures. This unit can operate between 25–45°C, so can cover a wide range of incubation requirements.
The Incubator can hold several individual test kits at the same time, and is a very portable device. External Dimensions: 310 x 155 x 168 mm; Internal Dimensions: 220 x 120 x 150 mm.
- Provides ambient temperatures between 25 – 45°C
- Can be used to incubate any growth-based test kits (culture methods)
- Provides temperature maintenance as well as incubation (but unable to provide cooling)
- Helps provide optimum test results due to temperature stability and translucent door to keep out light
- Can be used anywhere with mains power (although battery operated version also available)
- Requires no specialist training prior to use
- Very cost-effective accessory
- Can be supplied with 230V, 110V or 12V power options
- Dimensions: 310 x 155 x 168 mm
Documents & Downloads