MANUFACTURER: ECHA Microbiology
MicrobMonitor® AQUA™ Test Kit – ECHA Microbiology
MicrobMonitor® AQUA™ provides a reliable assessment of the overall level of microbial cleanliness of potable, hot or recreational water systems. This simple test kit for bacteria contamination is the ideal water quality test indicator for field validation of water disinfection systems.
MicrobMonitor® AQUA™ provides a Total Viable Count (TVC) (also known as Heterotrophic Plate Count (HPC) or Aerobic Colony Count (ACC)) of bacteria, the industry standard indicator of the overall microbial contamination in a water sample.
Due to the unique thixotropic gel formulation MicrobMonitor® AQUA™ provides a level of sensitivity previously only available in laboratory TVC tests. Anyone can easily use the kit, by adding a measured amount of water to the plastic bottle of specially formulated testing gel. The detection level of the test can be adjusted as appropriate for the compliance limit required.
The test uses the same principles as standard laboratory colony count methods and can detect very low levels of contamination (right down to 1 CFU/ml). This technology is widely recognized as a trusted, reliable method of detection, and the levels of sensitivity it can provide allow for accurate water sample testing of a wide range of samples.
The MicrobMonitor AQUA test provides assurance about water quality. It can be used for routine monitoring, investigation of incidents and for confirming effectiveness of disinfection measures, such as water chlorination. As well as being easy to use, the test is safe to use outside a microbiology laboratory; it is fully contained and does not selectively culture hazardous microorganisms.
- Provides a simple and sensitive assessment of bacterial contamination in water
- Can be used for testing samples from potable, hot and recreational water systems
- Utilises trusted (CFU) technology to provide results comparable to a laboratory
- Provides easy-to-read results to demonstrate the extent of contamination
- Ideal for use on-site; especially where access to a laboratory is limited
- Requires no additional equipment or specialist training
- Provides ongoing assurance of water cleanliness
- Validates the effectiveness of water system disinfection
Documents & Downloads
MicrobMonitor® AQUA™ Test Kit Material Safety Data Sheet – Coming Soon