MANUFACTURER: Meggitt Fuelling
Rate of Flow Limiter Pilot Valve – Meggitt Fuelling
F540-1 for 3-inch and 4-inch valves
F540-2 for 6-inch valves
F559 Overwing fuelling spout
F559 emergency overwing fuelling spout
The F559 Spout is available for use with Meggitt F100, F105, F110, F114, F115, F116 and F117 for emergency overwing airplane fueling, and for filling miscellaneous vehicles. It is available with a safety locking lug to prevent inadvertent disconnect.
F540 rate-of-flow pilot
The Meggitt F540 rate-of-flow pilot is designed for use in those fuelling systems requiring a “topping” rate control to override the primary pressure control. This may be desired due to flow-limitations on meters or filters. It is easily adjusted during flow conditions, and is very simple, using a polished, plated piston (no diaphragm) with a Teflon seal for low friction and long life. A typical application schematic is shown on the back page.
- Simple construction – no moving parts to wear out
- Bayonet flange and locking lug for positive locking and sealing to nozzle
- Lightweight, aluminum alloy construction
- Standard 559 spout: 50 gpm flow at 50 psi nozzle inlet pressure
- Optional F559A spout: 250 gpm flow at 50 psi nozzle inlet pressure
- Optional F559B spout: 50 gpm – deletes locking lug
- Optional F559AB spout: 250 gpm – deletes locking lug