MANUFACTURER: Meggitt Fuelling
Line Mounted Deadman Valves – Meggitt Fuelling
F388 (4-inch), F389 (3-inch), F392 (6-inch)
F389 3-inch aluminum valve with ASA 150 pound flanges – 13.5 [Weight or change (pounds)]
F388 4-inch aluminum valve with ASA 150 pound flanges – 27.0 [Weight or change (pounds)]
F392 6-inch aluminum valve with ASA 150 pound flanges – 66.8 [Weight or change (pounds)]
These Meggitt valves can be used as shutoff valves in any fuel system. The application of either air or fuel pressure to the valve will allow the units to open.
Removal of this pressure causes the system pressure to close the valve. This makes them suitable for “deadman” operation.
- Working pressure – 200 psi
- Reference pressure – 50 psi min. air or fuel
- Closing time – adjustable from 0.8 to 15 sec.(factory set at 2.5 sec.)
- Opening time – 10 seconds (approximately)
- Peak surge pressure – 275 psi
- Special notes: for proper operation inlet piping – must be straight for 15-inches and of same I.D. as valve.