MANUFACTURER: Meggitt Fuelling
Jet Level Sensor – F613 – Meggitt Fuelling
The Meggitt Jet Level Sensor provides high level control for bottom loading systems without the use of moving parts. There are no parts to wear out, hence it lasts indefinitely.
It can be used as a two-stage control to provide extremely accurate level control. Unlike its predecessor (F608), the (F613) does not need an auxiliary pressure regulator.
Proper function is possible with inlet pressures to 200 psi. The Jet Level Sensor is designed to provide a “Fail Safe” system – line breakage, etc… prevents transmission of pressure signal to main shutoff valve causing flow to stop.
It can be used with several Meggitt Internal Valves or line mounted control valves to provide the system required.
Key Features and Benefits
- Can be used with pressures up to 200 psi
- No moving parts – nothing to wear out
- No maintenance – no spare parts have ever been sold for F613 or older F608
- Lighter than float type pilots – weighs less than 1 pound
- Fail Safe – line breakage or stoppage prevents transmission
- of pressure signal to main shutoff valve stopping flow