MANUFACTURER: Meggitt Fuelling
Hose End Control Valve – F595 – Meggitt Fuelling
F595 supercedes the F574 and F594
The F595 HECV has been designed to improve the pressure control function at high flow rates. Tests have shown that a flatter pressure control curve at flow rates up to 600 USGPM (2270)* will result from using this new HECV. What does this mean? Aircraft refuelling times may be incrementally reduced when the F595 is used. Some further good news the F595 utilizes most of the same parts as were used in the F594. The F595 utilizes a mechanical lockout devise vs. the F594. The F595 is available with four different spring settings to cover all needs.
The F595 is directly interchangeable with the F594, however, as indicated above, utilizes a mechanical lockout device thus eliminating the need to use a hydraulic type lockout device in order to check other control components within the system. The F595 can also directly replace the older F574 hose end control.
Existing F574 HECV’s can be modified to provide flow characteristics of the F594 with a kit designed for this purpose. The kit part number is KITF594-101. Ask your local distributor for pricing information. The F594 or F595 has a slightly longer body length to accommodate the installation of two units in tandem where desired. The reworking of the F574 with the above kit does not affect the length, hence tandem mounting is not possible.
- Flattest pressure control curve Available – up to 600 USGPM (2270 LPM) and stable to 800 USGPM (3030 LPM)*
- Compact, lightweight design
- Can be mounted in tandem for use as primary and secondary
- Available with springs for 35 (2.4 BAR), 45 (3.1 BAR), 50 (3.4 BAR) and 55 (3.8 BAR) psi nominal control
- Available with end fittings to mate J.C. Carter nozzle
- Controls surge pressure to 120 (8.3 BAR) psi and lock-up pressure to 70 (4.8 BAR) psi.