EI 1583 6th Edition P Series
The Parker Velcon CDF® P Series cartridges provide superior performance and reliability in standard fuel monitor housings through a unique, combination of media that absorbs water and filters solids that might be present in the fuel while helping reduce static charge build-up inside the vessel.
- CDF® P SERIES are qualified to EI 1583 Sixth Edition specification for aviation fuel filter monitors
- IMPROVED SALT WATER PERFORMANCE
- CONDUCTIVE END CAPS and adhesive to reduce static charge within the vessel.
- O-RING SEAL minimizes the possibility of bypassing contaminated fuel at differential pressures up to 175 psi.
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION collapse strength exceeds 175 psi differential pressure.
Model Number: CDF-215P
Cartridge Flow Rate (USGPM): 15
Overall Length : 15 13/16
Replacements for Facet Model: FG-215 (-3 or -4) GNG-215
Replacements for Faudi: M.2-387 (/4 or /E)