- Advanced Microprocessor Technology
- Go/No Go Continuity Check
- Digital Resistance Display
- Dynamic Checking of Bonding Reels
- Simple to operate, Auto switch On/Off
- Self tests and Calibrates before every test
- Robust and Impact Resistant
- Compact, Lightweight and Portable
- Atex Certified for Zone 1 or Zone 2 Hazardous Area Use
Type: Go-No Go Continuity Tester.
Set Point: 25 Ohms (default). Option 1 to 40 Ohms.
Test Frequency: 200 tests per second.
Display Update: Every 100 tests (0.5 seconds).
LED: Dual colour high intensity (Red/Green).
Display: Two digit 7 segment LCD, 12mm character height. Selectable on or off in software..
Housing: High visibility orange impact resistant PA6 Polyamide.
Battery: Lithium Thionyl Chloride 3.6V.
Microprocessor: Atmel AVR EXMEGA 16A 4U.
Flying Leads: 2 x 0.65m long, with plugs/clips.
ATEX Approval: Ex II 2G Ex ib IICT4 Gb.
Approval Certificate: ZELM13 ATEX 0509.
Operating Temperature: -10 to +45 degC.