MANUFACTURER: The Bosworth Company
Sea-lect® YV-095D-F “Easy-Turning” Flush-Mount Y-Valve – Bosworth Company
Easy-turning, time after time! (Also called the “M-95”.) Redesigned for ease of turning and to resist valve “freeze-up”. Bosworth’s flush-mounted version of the “95” series Y-valve for 1-1/2″ ID or sanitation hose.
Only the handle and an attractive faceplate are visible above the deck, floor or wall. (Maximum wall thickness 3/4″). A removable stop ring converts all Sea-Lect Y-valves from a “2-Flow-Path” position mode to a “3-Flow-Path” position mode.
- Flush-mounting plate (bonnet style or “Livewell/Washdown”)
- Accommodates 1″ – 1-1/2″ hose; also sanitation hose
- Easy-turning, rugged, injection-molded handle (Also available in epoxy-coated aluminum.)
- Flush-mounted so that only handle and bonnet/trim ring are visible
- Locking tab on handle
- Arrows on handle indicate flow path
- Supports either 2 or 3 flow path mode
- Optional barbed adapters shipped loose in box; install on ports of your choosing
|Max Pressure||40 psi (2.8 kg/cm2)|
|Hose Sizes||1″ – 1-1/2″ hose|
|Max Service Temp||212° F / 100° C|