MANUFACTURER: The Bosworth Company
Sea-lect® YV-094D-L “Easy-Turning” Y-Valve – Bosworth Company
A smooth operator! (Also called the ’94.) Redesigned for ease of turning and to resist valve “freeze-up”.
Bosworth’s entry level Y-valve, the “94” comes standard with 1″ ID smooth ends, but tapped, threaded and barbed ends are also available.
An easily removable stop ring converts all Sea-lect® Y-valves from a “2-Flow-Path” position mode to a “3-Flow-Path” position mode.
- Durable, lightweight Acetal plastic
- Accommodates 1/2″ – 1″ hose
- Easy-turning handle made from tough, injection-molded Acetal resin. (Also available in epoxy-coated aluminum.)
- Locking tab on handle
- Arrows on handle indicate flow path
- Supports either 2 or 3 flow-path mode
- Free-standing for inline installation
- Optional barbed adapters shipped loose in box; install on ports of your choosing
|Max Pressure||40 psi (2.8 kg/cm2)|
|Hose Sizes||1/2″ – 1″ hose|
|Max Service Temp||212° F / 100° C|