MANUFACTURER: The Bosworth Company
Guzzler® GL-0500D Lever Hand or Foot Pump – Bosworth Company
Guzzler “500” Lever Pump. Lever-activated pump can be operated by hand or foot.
Large size inlet/outlet ports support sewage/sanitation applications.
Can be used to prime shallow wells.
- Rugged aluminum lever activation for operation by hand or foot
- Can lift water up to 10 feet (with Heavy Duty spring; check valve recommended)
- Tough Acetal body with durable aluminum clamp ring
- Accommodates 1-1/4″ – 2″ hose
- Available with standard, lightweight, heavy duty or X-tra heavy duty stainless steel return spring
- 2.7 GPM
Dependent on Configurations
|Max Pressure||15 psi / 1.00 bar|
|Lift (dependent on spring selection)||6.0 ft / 1.8 m|
|Head||15 ft / 4.6 m|
|Capacity (dependent on spring selection)
||2.7 gpm / 10.2 lpm|
|Volume per stroke||0.18 qt / 0.17 l|
|Max Service Temp||212° F / 100° C|