MANUFACTURER: Meggitt Fuelling
Spring Set Demand Control Valves – Meggitt Fuelling
F375 (3-inch), F377 (4-inch) and F378 (6-inch) spring set demand control valves
These demand regulators are basically the same units as the Meggitt air set valves except they utilize an adjustable spring to achieve control pressure.
These controls can be used on vehicle applications where air pressure is not available. The addition of a solenoid valve (modification J, K or L [F375 only]) will add electrical deadman control to the valve.
The valves can also be equipped with an additional air pilot valve, removing any requirement to have regulated air or air pressure gauges. The air reference port must be left open to the atmosphere but should be protected from contamination. Lockwire caps can also be provided to prevent tampering with adjustments.
Modifications H, J, K, S, V, W, and Y of the F375 upgrade the unit to a 3-inch Meggitt eliminator valve. Modifications J, K, L, S, V, W, and Y of the F377 upgrade the unit to a 4-inch Meggitt eliminator valve. The modifcations referenced above also eliminate air-to-fuel interface.
- Valves can be pilot air operated
- No air to fuel interface
- No set air pressure regulation required on some modifications – see option list
- Eliminates the need to have air regulators or gauges
- Ask about our eliminator valve version of the F377 or F375
- Surge control adjustment on valve
- Pressure control adjustment on valve
- Adjustments factory set
- Adjustment cap can be provided with lockwire type cap screws