MANUFACTURER: Meggitt Fuelling
4-inch Inline Pressure Controller – CCMY 8600M2 – Meggitt Fuelling
- High flow rates
- Accurate pressure control and low hysterises
- Low pressure drop
- Excellent stability at all flow rates
- Flanged 4’’ ASA 150w
- 4-inch to 6-inch ASA 150 Adaptors available
- Air referenced
- Controlled opening and closure
- Reliable diaphragm operation
- With deadman option
A sliding piston automatically adjusts the pressure drop through the valve by reducing or increasing flow area. The piston is attached via a sealed stem to a diaphragm fitted in a chamber sealed off from the main flow.
The diaphragm is exposed on one side to a remotely sensed fuel pressure and on the other side to reference air pressure. The piston is spring biased to close, thus in the event of diaphragm failure or `deadman shut off’ the valve will always terminate flow.