MANUFACTURER: Corken Pumps
Corken PT-Series Sliding Vane Petroleum Pumps – Liquid Controls
Liquid Controls proudly partners with Corken Pumps to offer sliding vane pumps that work together with Liquid Controls meter solutions for truck mounted, refined fuels, and liquidfied petroleum gas (LPG) applications.
- O-ring design delivers maximum sealing capability and is available with optional seal materials.
- Corrosion resistant bypass valve made of nickel plated cast iron.
- Available with a standard bypass valve or an optional air operated valve (AOV) for high and low flow control.
- Additionally, the AOV relieves the pressure in the lines for easier handling of the hose nozzle.
- Reliable mechanical seal design with optional seal materials. Heavy duty ball bearings provide greater durability and strength.
- Hollow rotor helps reduce weight.
- Available with a T-style strainer that keeps your pumping system free from damage caused by welding slag and foreign materials left in the piping or tank.
- Conveniently located drain plug allows you to empty the pump quickly when necessary.
- Positive displacement sliding vane design delivers higher pumping efficiency and a lower noise level.
- The self adjusting vanes extend the life of the pump by compensating for wear.
- Installation is simple since the PT-Series pumps are dimensionally interchangeable with the competition.
- Viton®1 elastomers ensure compatibility with a wider range of fluids such as biodiesel and ethanol blends.
2″, 2.5″, 3″ NPT Flange Sizes
271 (1,026) GPM (L/min)
Differential: 125PSI (8.6 bar), Working Pressure: 200PSI (13.8 bar)
20,000 SSU (4,250 cSt)
The features of the PT-Series will be appreciated by bulk plant designers, delivery truck fabricators and end-user fuel marketers.
Three pump sizes available…
Available in 2, 2.5 and 3 inch flange sizes. Flow rates range from 31 to 271 gpm (117 to 1,026 L/min) and differential pressures up to 125 psi (8.6 bar).
Model PT20: The model PT20 is a 2 inch petroleum pump and is ideal for “lube oil” deliveries that require low flow rates. Applications include deliveries to service centers such as auto dealerships and quick lube companies.
Model PT25: The model PT25 is a 2.5 inch petroleum pump and is suited for delivery trucks that transport gasoline, diesel, fuel oil, and other petroleum products. The flow rates are perfect for home, farm, and fleet fueling applications.
Model PT30: The model PT30 is a 3 inch petroleum pump and is ideal for bulk delivery applications such as large transport tanks. The PT30 is designed to quickly load and unload large volumes. Bulk deliveries include aviation fuels, gasoline, diesel, ethanol, biodiesel, and many more.