Meters provide exceptionally accurate service when using Liquid Controls’ unique positive displacement metering principle, even under variable operating conditions (changes in temperature, pressure and viscosity). Provides the energy efficient and functional performance desired from an economical volumetric measuring instrument. Available with traditional mechanical seal or glandless magnetic driven pulse output device. A wide range of accessories are available to meet almost every metering need.
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Low maintenance, no metal-to-metal contact in measuring chamber
- Aluminum materials of construction
- Self-contained operation without electrical power or signal conditioning (for units equipped with mechanical registers, printers or presets); no special piping requirements
- Electronic output and registration equipment where enhanced accuracy and electronic communications are needed
- Weights & Measures approval (world-wide) for custody transfer with mechanical or electronic registration systems meeting API standards
- Electronic accessories designed and approved to Class 1 Div. 2 standards