MANUFACTURER: Gammon Technical
Aqua-Glo Combination Kit – Gammon GTP-323
The Series V Aqua-Glo was introduced in 2005 with an entirely new power supply.
This power supply is external, automatically switching to work with either 120 VAC or 220VAC, 50/60 Hz.
Extreme care has been taken in perfecting a standard that will not deteriorate with age. NSN # 6640011382563
- New Automatic Power Switching external power supply
- Internal battery 120/220 vac Recharger
- Nickel Cadmium rechargeable battery.
- Fully Instrumented – to eliminate human error
- Detects presence of free water within 1.5 ppm
- Test completed in less than 2 minutes.
- Permanent fluorescing standard.
- Can be recalibrated in the field
- Heavy duty pelican case