The SG-Ultra Max Ex Petrol density meter is designed for petroleum testing applications. This portable tester is commonly used in refineries, fuel terminals, offshore and transportation applications.
The SG-Ultra Max Ex Petrol is intrinsically safe in hazardous testing environments. All wetted parts and the special housing are resistant to petroleum samples and similar solvents.
The leak-proof sealed housing is safe against humidity and spills and makes the unit suitable for harsh industrial and field conditions.
The SG-Ultra Max Ex Petrol is an officially accepted field method for the new ASTM Standard “D7777-12” which describes the “Test Method for Density, Relative Density, or API Gravity of Liquid Petroleum by Portable Digital Density Meter” with a minimum accuracy requirement of 0.001g/cm3.
• 99.999% Accurate, tests density and temperature simultaneously
• Designed around testing of fuels
• Robust, rugged, & intrinsically safe
• Ships with protective carrying case. Sustains tough field environments with leak-proof housing
• Wireless Communication Infrared data interface for data exchange with a PC and data export to a printer
• Stores up to 1,024 total measurement results including time stamp
• SG-Ultra Max Ex Petrol
• 180 mm Sample Tube
• 2 mL Plastic Syringes
• Luer Adapter 1/4” UNF
• IrDA Adapter
• Interface for Exporting Data to PC
• Carrying Case
• Electronic User Manual