Primarily designed to be used as prefilter (micronic) cartridges for use in jet fuel handling systems.
Used to extend the life of coalescer cartridges in filter/separator vessels described in EI 1581.
- UP TO THREE TIMES GREATER SOLIDS CAPACITY than regular pleated paper cartridges
- Large Surface Area – Allows high flow rate with low initial pressure drop and maximum contaminant holding capacity.
- Resin Impregnated Microglass Media – Maintains strength, resists effects of water and heat.
- 75 psi Collapse Strength – Heavy gauge aluminized steel center tube and injection molded end caps give safety margin against pressure surges.
- Aluminized Steel Components – Resist corrosion from most industrial fluids.
- Buna-N Gaskets – The best general gasket material available assures positive seal in most fluids.
- Urethane Bonding Material – Endcaps urethane-bonded to media to prevent internal bypassing
- 98%+ Filtration Efficiency
- Threaded Base also available
Model Number: FO-656A1TB
Dimensions: 6” x 56” x 3 1/2” ID
Outer Wrap: Yes
End Cap Style: Threaded base
Efficiency – (μm) : 1
Maximum Flow Rate (GPM): 218