MANUFACTURER: OCV Control Valves
Model 120-16 Rate of Flow Control Valve with Shut-Off and Solenoid Check Feature
The Model 120-16 has a wide range of applications: anywhere the flow rate must be controlled or limited. Typical examples include pump systems and fuel metering systems.
- Modulates as required to prevent flow rate from exceeding a predetermined maximum.
- Opens and closes via discrete electrical signals.
- Closes to prevent backflow in the event of pressure reversal.
- Built-in orifice plate for sensing flow rate
- Extra-sensitive differential pilot
- Flow rate is adjustable with single screw
- Adjustable response speed
- Can be maintained without removal from the line
- Factory tested and can be pre-set Model 120-16 to your requirements