The Sponsler T700 Flow Totalizer is the next generation in Cryogenic Measurement Systems, designed for reliability and ease of use.
The T700 builds upon the highest standards of accuracy and reliability while offering a number of valuable features that incorporate today’s cutting edge technology, such as: real-time calculations, complete audit trails, pump control output with programmable delay interval, customizable tickets with optional graphics, temperature and pressure volume compensation for up to five individual products, and Bluetooth printing.
The T700 has been engineered to accommodate all of your Cryogenic Measurement needs.
- Large 4.3” touchscreen with color display
- 5-point flowmeter linearization
- Pump control output with programmable delay interval (Temperature and Cavitation monitoring)
- RS-232 communication port
- Optional Bluetooth® communication
- Temperature volume compensation for six individual products and pressures, including LIN, LOX, LAR, CO2
- Real time calculations and graphics
- User-friendly menu-driven programming, no scrolling
- Complete system alarm display
- Complete audit trail
- Programmable maintenance based on actual turbine service
- NIST Handbook 44 approved