MANUFACTURER: Corken Pumps
Corken Z-Series Sliding Vane Petroleum Pumps – Liquid Controls
Liquid Controls proudly partners with Corken Pumps to offer sliding vane pumps that work together with Liquid Controls meter solutions for truck mounted, refined fuels, and liquidfied petroleum gas (LPG) applications.
A New Generation of Truck Pumps
The Z-Series Coro-Vane® truck pumps are a new generation of truck pumps specifically designed to comply with the pumping requirements demanded by the LPG industry. Bulk delivery of LPG requires the use of heavy duty, reliable equipment and is an important part of every LPG marketer. The equipment used in modern bulk trucks must be designed and constructed to perform in a broad spectrum of operating conditions.
Meeting the Demands of Today’s Pumping Conditions
The operating conditions of a truck pump are very demanding, and only a pump designed to perform under these extreme conditions can successfully do the job day in and day out. The Z-Series truck pumps are specifically designed to perform in such severe operating conditions as high differential pressure, pump overspeeding, poor suction conditions and heavy thrust loads associated with a power take-off (PTO) drive system.
- Controlling thrust loads and cavitation are critical for extended pump life.
- Large diameter non-metallic pins are not speed sensitive so you can operate the pump at a higher RPM and not damage the pump.
- High tech materials used on cam and blades extend the life of the pump.
- Up to 7% or more capacity at 640 RPM.
- Unlike other three-inch stationary pumps rated at 640 RPM, the Z3500 is rated up to 800 RPM providing higher capacity without damage.
- Maintenance is made simple. When it becomes necessary to service the pump, all you need to do is remove twelve head bolts to inspect the bearings, seals, sideplates, rotor, vanes and vane drivers.
- Retrofits the Corken model 1021 pump and other three-inch competitive pumps with little or no change in piping.
Suction Flange: 2″ NPT, 3″ 300# ANSI, 4″ 300# ANSI
177gpm (670L/min) @ 780 RPM
Differential Pressure: 150psid(10.3bar d) Working Pressure: 400psig, (28.6 bar)
-25°F to 225°F (-32°C to 107°C)