MANUFACTURER: ALL-FLO Pump Company
ALL-FLO A200 Series Air Diaphragm Pump Range – JSG Industrial Systems
ALL-FLO’s A200 Series pumps feature a simpler design with fewer parts and increased reliability.
The 2” pump comes in either aluminum or stainless steel and variety of internal materials that make them suitable for almost every application in the industry.
ALL-FLO A200 Series Air Diaphragm Pump Features:
- Self priming, dry running
- Rugged construction
- Metallic and non metallic construction
- Various elastomer options and lube free
- Externally serviceable air distribution systems
Air Diaphragm Pump Range
Available in All-Flo or Lincoln brand, these self-priming pump designs are driven by compressed air, and liquid moves through two manifolds and outer chambers of the pump. The two outer chambers are connected by suction and discharge manifolds.
- Self-Priming design; suction is used to draw the fluids into the pump without cavitation
- Strong actuation; able to handle abrasives, slurries & high viscosity fluids
- Air operated; no Electric Motor or power needed as the pump operates via compressed air
- Efficient design; simple technology that can effectively run dry without pumping fluid without damaging itself
- Variable flow rate; allows operator to control the output rates through air pressure control
- Low shear; reduces the chance of sheering and separating the materials being pumped
- Stall-free, freeze free and lube-free air systems built to handle extreme weather conditions