MANUFACTURER: Flomec Instruments
RT12 Intrinsically Safe Flow Rate Totaliser – JSG Industrial Systems
This digital totaliser is a fully programmable self-powered flow rate totaliser specifically designed for computing and displaying flow rates and totals from flow meters with pulse, sine wave or frequency outputs.
The instrument displays resettable (batch) total, cumulative total and instantaneous flow rate in engineering units as programmed by the user.
Features and Benefits:
- Self or external powered, 8 digit LCD total and 8 digit cumulative totaliser, 5 digit rate display
- Robust IP66/67 ~ NEMA 4X universal mount or DIN Panel mount version
- Aluminium/GRN field and panel mountable housing
- Scaled pulse, 4 – 20mA (Loop Powered) Output, Dual flow inputs (A+B, A-B, A÷B), multi-point linearization of flow input or frequency inputs
- High and low flow alarms and Low Frequency cut-off
- PIN protected programming
- Simple flow chart touch key programming
- Reverse polarity protection
- Non-volatile memory, Long battery life
- Relay board with SPDT outputs (Optional)
- Flowmeter and pipe mount kits available
- Optional Intrinsically safe version to Ex ia IIB T4 (IECEx and ATEX approved)
|LCD Display:||8-digit numeric display with LCD character, 8-digit reset cumulative totalizer, 5-digit rate display|
|Memory:||All programmed and accumulative data is stored permanently in non-volatile memory|
|External Power:||Regulated 8-24VDC x 50mA min (Reverse polarity protected)|
|Engineering Units Displayed:||Selectable Ltr, gal, m3, kgs, lbs (total)./sec,/min./hr or day (rate)|
|Input types:||Reed switch (close contact) & NPN, Open Collector, Hall-Effect, Voltage, Current, Namur and other proximities|
|Outputs:||NPN transistor, scalable (20 Hz @ 100mA max) & 4-20mA into 750 ohms @ 24VDC|
|Operating Temperature:||– 18⁰C ~ +80⁰C (-4⁰F ~ +176⁰F)|
|Power sources:||Loop powered 1 x 3.6V lithium battery, can last to 10 years or 8-24 VDC regulated power|
|Enclosures:||Glass Re-enforced Nylon (GRN) housing, IP66/67 (NEMA 4X) x M16 x 1.5 female conduit entries|
|Mounting:||Meter & stem mount, wall, pipe or panel mount (panel mount seal kit required when separating front and rear housing for mounting)|
Flomec electronics are available with a variety of features. Choosing the best combination of meter and electronics is easy using the Flomec system. Alternatively these instruments will suit any flow meter that provides wither a reed switch or NPN hall-effect output from the flow meter.
Depending on the instrument choice and selection the operator can then have a range of options in their system to be able to provide 4-20mA outputs, scaled pulse output, pulse output. R2-232 or 485 connections, BTU calculations with options in Intrinsically Safe (I.S) or Exd (Explosion Proof).
We can also supply batch controller options in single or two stage outputs that can easily be integrated into the operators system without too much complication. Provisions are made for some units to be able to handle AC & DC voltages supplies, with a range of mounting options. Notably the F127 that can provide details for fuel consumption readings [ see more in FCS systems]. Speak to your JSG distributor or JSG sales rep for more information.