MANUFACTURER: GPI Flowmeters
M-3425 24Volt DC Electric Vane Diesel Pumps – JSG Industrial Systems
GPI 12V DC diesel electric vane type transfer pumps have a maximum flow rate of 95 lpm and come with 4.6 meter power cord, UL Listed Motor, to US and Canadian safety requirements and are available with either a manual or automatic nozzle.
GPI’s M-3025 series is the pump of choice for vehicle mounted tanks or vented storage tanks when reduced fueling time is critical. Its heavy-duty transfer pump uses a rotary vane design and is made from durable cast iron and its 12-volt (dc) motor delivers flow rates up to 25 GPM (95 L/min).
The M-3025CB models feature a weight centering inlet base that reduces stress on the tank bung and includes convenient strainer access as well as a check valve. Some models include an automatic diesel or manual nozzle for ease of use, an 18-ft. (5.5 m) factory-installed power cord, a lockable nozzle holder to deter theft, and an 18-ft. (5.5 m) fuel hose (see list below for included accessories).
It is UL listed to U.S. and Canadian standards and comes with a 2-year warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Great for filling large capacity tanks on equipment found in construction, agriculture, mining and logging applications
- Choose between two types of mount:
- Weight centering inlet base includes pressure relief and easy strainer access
- Straight base model with internal strainer
- Field-replaceable switch and vanes
- 40 amp circuit breaker motor protection
- Cold weather -40° F Extreme Temperature Series (XTS) available
Overview of GPI Pumps
The range of GPI pumps offer a full line of gasoline transfer pumps and diesel transfer designed specifically for agricultural fueling, construction fueling and fleet fueling applications. We also have specific products for use with oil and chemicals. The high-quality products are designed, engineered and tested to exacting standards before being introduced to the market.