MANUFACTURER: Flomec Instruments
E Series Explosion Proof Totalizer and Flow Rate Indicator – JSG Industrial Systems
The E018 by FLOMEC® offers you an enclosure designed to be used in rough and tough applications, beyond being just explosion proof. Its sturdy design and ease of use are unequaled by any other explosion proof indicator in the market. The E018 is always your first and safest choice in explosion proof applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Save time with the easy-to-operate through glass keypad: no need to remove the front cover nor to arrange a work permit
- Easy installation with the spacious chamber and plug and play connectors
- Long life duration in extremely salty atmospheres (offshore) with heavy duty stainless steel Exd enclosure
- Key information at a glance as the display shows flow rate, total, measuring units and a flow rate indicating speedometer
- Selectable on-screen engineering units; volumetric or mass
- 7 digit flow rate / total and 11 digit accumulated total
- 16 point linearization of the flow curve – with interpolation
- Power options: Loop powered, battery and 8 – 30V (dc)
- Isolated, loop powered 4 – 20mA output according to linearized flow rate
- Scaled pulse output according to linearized accumulated total
- Ability to process all types of volumetric or mass flowmeter signals: Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), Active pulse signals. (0)4 – 20mA and 0 – 10V (dc) analog inputs are pending.
- HART communication
Flomec electronics are available with a variety of features. Choosing the best combination of meter and electronics is easy using the Flomec system. Alternatively these instruments will suit any flow meter that provides wither a reed switch or NPN hall-effect output from the flow meter.
Depending on the instrument choice and selection the operator can then have a range of options in their system to be able to provide 4-20mA outputs, scaled pulse output, pulse output. R2-232 or 485 connections, BTU calculations with options in Intrinsically Safe (I.S) or Exd (Explosion Proof).
We can also supply batch controller options in single or two stage outputs that can easily be integrated into the operators system without too much complication. Provisions are made for some units to be able to handle AC & DC voltages supplies, with a range of mounting options. Notably the F127 that can provide details for fuel consumption readings [ see more in FCS systems]. Speak to your JSG distributor or JSG sales rep for more information.